Monday, January 26, 2009

On a beautiful Saturday morning, I woke up at 6.30am.
Reason was I had to be at Kranji MRT station exactly 2 hours later.
Made my way there and met up with everyone.
Took 170 to Woodlands Checkpoint...sapsupsap...we were in Larkin at about 11am.
Due to  the CNY thingy, the journey was longer than it could be.

We ate at Larkin till we were happy and satisfied. 
Took a cab to JUSCO Tebrau and caught the movie 'Bedtime Story' there at 2.45pm. 
Cab again to Kampong Pandan at 5 to eat. I loved shopping there. 
Flagged another cab to destination City Square at 7pm. 
Caught a malay movie 'Maut' at 8.50pm. Left Johor at 11.15pm...we all took a cab together.
Damn the midnight charge, so expensive. $40
I made it home at 1am.

Watched with the family one of the 2 DVDs I bought, titled 'Pensil'  it was one of the bestestest movie I've watched in a while. Touching, but as usual, I couldn't cry.

Spent about $40 Singapore in Malaysia.   

Conclusion: I was happiest yesterday as I bought everyone a little something. 

Mum - Floral nightwear dress 
Hasif - Ben10 DVD 
Dad - Pensil DVD
Syafiqah & Aqilah - Almost got something. maybe the foodstuffs I bought for the whole family.
Myself - I had enough of it there.







We hungout again at Pasir Ris Park the next day till 4am and I slept over at Fitri's place. LOL!

Labels: